My ten favorite things about ten months:
* Turning the corner on daytime naps and night-wakings. Hello again, sleep my old friend.
* Waving hello and goodbye. Heart melting.
* Watching Bram watch big kids in order to learn more about his world.
* Yoga for the almost walking set.
* Almost walking!
* The patience and desire to finish every last morsel of dinner.
* The desire to share dinner with the cats (where chicken is, of course, welcomed, but broccoli takes more convincing) ;-)
* Big unexpected bear hugs and snuggles. This kid has gotten so good at throwing his arms around your neck and nestling in. Again, heart melting.
* His ability to still seem like a little baby when his 23 pound self is nursing sweetly in my arms.
* His newly found desire to fall asleep in the car (see #1)
And a bonus eleventh thing: Getting to do all of this over again starting in only eight (or so) weeks!
And a few recent shots of his adorableness. The first is of B helping me to prepare a mother hubbard squash and the second is of B showing off his bookish side at the optometrist (there for me, not for B):